Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh boy

Decided against running this morning, and chose cross training instead. Did 35 minutes with BodyFate and HOLY CRAP. I forgot how much squats and pushups and lifts hurt. And then it made me run around the block as fast as I could, and I've been so spoiled with starting out slow that it nearly killed me ;P I find it funny that I can knock out 4 miles, but had trouble with 1/2 a mile this morning ;P

I'll be resting tomorrow. I need the sleep, my muscles need the break, and I have a race on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. It always amazes me, now that I've been running for almost two years now that it doesn't get easier. Some days I'm on the treadmill or out road running and I think to myself this should get easier by now!

    Good luck in your race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. That sounds painful, but I'm glad you pushed through.

    Have a fantastic race.

    ReplyDelete